Gatorade "Story"

cockybrit

Reaction score
I am looking for the orchestral music/song from the newish Gatorade ad song that narrates something to this effect:

Lightning isn't supposed to strike twice - (then it shows Peyton Manning and Eli Manning) Curses aren't supposed to be broken (shows the redsocks), etc. etc.

Then it ends on a football player and saying is it in you?

Thanks

Is this the same commercial with the shots of a photo album turning pages to show different pictures...it's a very calm guitar and orchestral tune...very cool. Anybody know?

Yeah, that's the same one with the pages turning...I didn't see it on the gatorade site with the other ads though.

"it" by stimmung. you can't find it though. it was only made for the commercial. :angry:

No, its not "it" by stimmung - it is a totally different commercial.

It depicts the turning pages of a book - which are actually little movies.

A narrator says - Lightning isn't supposed to strike twice (Eli and Peyton Manning movie)

Narrator says - Curses aren't supposed to be broken - shows the Redsocks celebrating victory

Narrator says - if things are already written, then why do we even play... or somethin to that effect.

So... its not "it" but we are no closer to finding the name of the tune... someone must have the answer...

i just saw this commercial, it's such a catchy track. it's just a catchy little rhythym while the pages are turning, but yea, no closer.

It is actually starting to get more airplay - I have seen it 4 times in 2 days. I have it on TIVO and when I get a moment I will try and turn it into an mp3 or something, somehow.

It aired during the latter part of LOST tonight.

anyone know the song from the gatorade commercial of a photo album on a bench turning pages, that goes:

"We all know how the story goes. Cindarella is supposed to be home by midnight. Girls aren't supposed to play with boys. And lightning's not supposed to strike twice. Small is not supposed to beat big. Those who are down, aren't supposed to rise up. And curses aren't meant to be broken. But if it all went down like it's supposed to, why would anyone play?"

=(

We appreciate knowing how much you enjoy the Gatorade Story commercial. The music that is featured in the background of "The Story" is licensed original music that was created for the spot and therefore is not distributed to the public. The music was composed and recorded through Emoto Music and the title for the recording is "The Story."

Dan
Gatorade Consumer Response

Back