Supernatural

dirkp

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song played at the beginning of the Supernatural season finale.

Hi all,

During the opening scene, a band's playing a rock/bluesy tune (male singer). The only lyrics I could catch were:

"I know you said I gotta nasty reputation"

I also caught:

"down, down, down," and "night time."

Sorry I couldn't catch more. The song is definitely not the Bryan Adams tune. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

The song is "Eat The Rich" originally by Krokus, but there is also a version by Fozzy. Not sure which they used.

Actually I'm not sure if the above is what is played, as that is based on the closed-captioning lyrics and if I remember correctly there were not any lyrics heard on the show. Unless you mean when it went into the preview, in which case it is "Hair Of The Dog" by Nazareth.

Does anyone per chance know the name of the tune playing as the 2 brothers were driving into the town at the beginning of the show? Sorta sounded like a guitar piece.... any help much appreciated!

the guitar music actually played thru alot of the "Croatoan" episode........

hi, im looking for the person and/or the title of the song they played at the end of Supernatural on January 25. thanks.

Hi. I'm looking for the song that they played in the Road Kill episode of Supernatural on March 15th. It was the song that would play every time the farmer came around. I know it's an old rock song, but I have no idea who sings it. It says something about "The Rising Sun." Thanks.

I'm wondering what the song is that was played on last night's episode of Supernatural *March 23*- It was at the very end when Sam had to shoot Madison, and Sam and Dean were crying.

Any help would be great!

Supernatural "Criss Angel is a Douche"

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the magic episode of Supernatural called "Criss Angel Is A Douche" during the scene when the Criss Angel wannabe gets hanged? Some kind of rock, possibly goth rock, couldn't make out the lyrics because I was on the phone. Help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance!

Re: Music from Supernatural espisode "Criss Angel Is A Douche"

I found this on another forum "Douchebag Theme"
performed by Steve Frangadakis says he will post on myspace or
www.onelightburning.com

Supernatural-The Real Ghostbusters

Does anyone know what song was used as the girl's ringtone on her cellphone? It's the scene where the actress tries to lure the ghost children to her, and her phone starts ringing. HELP! :) Thanks.

Back