Kellogg's Special K

jbennett

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know the song from the new Kellogg's Special K commercial. It is the one were she is wearing a red skirt and twirls it around. It has a techno/rock beat. Thanks,

- JB

Hey Everyone,

I found the song that I was looking for. If you wanted to know it is, "You Spin Me Around" by Dead or Alive. I believe the one they played on the commercial was from the album Youthquake.

Wow, it makes me feel old that you didn't recognize that song. :lol:

Sorry for dating the listeners. That song was probably recorded when I was a little kid and not the style for my age group then. Ha Ha Ha.

Originally posted by jbennett@May 5 2006, 09:34 AM
Sorry for dating the listeners. That song was probably recorded when I was a little kid and not the style for my age group then. Ha Ha Ha.
It's cool....I'm glad you've discovered Dead Or Alive one way or another ;)

Not me, Jenny - I even remember the music video for that song - LOL

:lol:

I heard the song You Spin Me Around (Like A Record) by Dead Or Alive and when I heard the chorus I immediately recognized it from a commercial. Does anyone know this commercial? I think it to do with vacuum cleaners or something. Thanks.

Actually no, the song "You Spin Me Round" did also appear in a Hoover vacuum commercial.

I can't find a clip, but it is documented here, and you can find lots of other references to this ad if you Google it.

Back