Lexus ES350

buttatasta

Reaction score
Looking for the track that is in the ad for the new Lexus 350 ad. Any feedback appreciated thanks.

Hey all-

Looking for the title of the song featured in the new Lexus ES350 commercial featuring the robots that "feel" the car. Sounds like Jem, but I can't be sure.

Thanks!

I saw the ad for the new "2007 Lexus ES 350" on FSN during the SF Giants and AZ game on Sunday (04/30/2006). Does anyone know the artist and/or name of the song for the track being played in the background?
(Downbeat/lounge/Electronic w/ a female singer)

Thank you in advance,

Maz.

I heard some of the lyrics:

"It's amazing...
It's amazing...
It's amazing...

It's good to (feel)"

Not sure about the word "feel."

Hey any body knows the song that plays over the Lexus commercial. The one that says is it possible to engineer desire? I could not find the ad on Lexus web site?

I totally wanted to know the same thing!! good thing for this message board, cause there is nothing on this band "gem" on the web, usually when you type in a band name you get aroun 10,000,000 results, but I have found nothing! Do they have a web page? That chick sounds much like the cranberries...

It has that feel like it would be played at the Wynn in Vegas or the Belagio or something.. pretty cool.

From David Bruny :) Hi everyone, If you are looking for the song played in the Lexus ES350 commercial, where the robotic arms are caressing the car. it's called "Amazing Life" by "Jem" it's on the "6 feet under" soundtrack album.

And in the future if you want to find the name of a tune played on or used in a commercial simply call the headquarters of that company or car manufacturer describe the commercial and their customer service department should tell you the name of the song or tune palyed in their commercial.
Enjoy the Music :)

Its the one where the machines are building it... and as they are building it they are feeling up the car lol. In the song they are singing "it's amazing" or maybe "this amazing"... im not sure. Ill try to see if I can find the cmmercial.

The song starts off with a man singing "It's amazing, it's amazing..." Then there is a bit of music and a woman starts singing something about a wonderful life.

Anyone know the title and/or artist of this song??

I don't see this commercial anymore but it has been on during this month, July. Anyway it's a Lexus commercial w/the car in the middle of a dark background w/ fairies flying all around. The lyrics of the female vocalist are:

'It's amazing, It's amazing, this amazing life"

and it's a slow "modern" song.

Hey evrybody,

I just saw this commercial for the Lexus ES 350 on TV, and there's this song playing in the background that I really want to find out about.

Okay, so in the ad there are these robotic arms stroking this shiny black Lexus and there's one line in the song that sounds something like, "it's amazing" repeated a few times. And the song has this really dynamic drum beat along with an acusitc guitar... The slogan at the end of the ad is something like, "Can you engineer desire" or "Is it possible to..." and so on.

Well anyway if someone has even a slight idea which commercial I'm talking about, please tell me what that cool song is!

Thank you!!

yeah, no. calling headquarters never worked for me. people who answer phones only know what they're supposed to know.some places don't even know all the ingredients of stuff they make.

Back