So...

Panther

All-Star Member
Reaction score
I went away and all I got is this stupid thread.

How've ya'll been?

And why does teh skewt not check her Myspace messages?

The riddles of life continue.

Y(o_O)y

I told her you wet the bed, so she was all like ewwwww

*bows*

Originally posted by a_iver@May 1 2006, 06:50 PM

*bows*
:mellow:

You wanna hear a neato story? Do you? K earlier I was talkin to Stephanie and she told me to go look at her MySpace at something, and I went from hers to mine, and I saw your new picture and new name, or lack of name, and I thought "Aww I miss Tim, I should call him and say hi."

And like.. and hour and a half later, here you be. :blink: :)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 1 2006, 08:33 PM
You wanna hear a neato story? Do you? K earlier I was talkin to Stephanie and she told me to go look at her MySpace at something, and I went from hers to mine, and I saw your new picture and new name, or lack of name, and I thought "Aww I miss Tim, I should call him and say hi."

And like.. and hour and a half later, here you be. :blink: :)
:huh: Black Magic Woman!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 1 2006, 08:34 PM
you're sikkik, melish~!
I think it's YOU that's the psychic one, you sent me to MySpace in the first place! Ooh and I got something in the mail today that I ordered for you and I hope you liiiiike it. :D <-- see, just not the same

whaaaaaaa. you should sign onto AIM for a lil bit~! can i just say that yahoo-ing today was the highlight of my day. i kept laughing into the computer. nobody thought i was crazy though...they just thought i fit in. hah~!

Originally posted by Panther@May 1 2006, 05:01 PM
Oopsh and I forgot to mention it's cause I don't get email notices from MySpace anymore, so getting my messages is a crapshoot. I'll log in every few weeks and catch up on stuff on my days off, so maybe tonight I'll drag my considerable e-ass in there. ;)

Steph let me get the old man out the door and I'll jump on his compy. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+May 1 2006, 07:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 1 2006, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 1 2006, 06:50 PM

*bows*
:mellow:
[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Back