Wells Fargo "Someday"

liminalspace43

Reaction score
Wells Fargo "Someday"

Does anyone know the song that starts with a acoustical guitar in the Wells Fargo ads? One of ads has a guy on a computer in a garage, his wife comes home and taps him in the back with the car door.

There's no lyrics, but I'm pretty sure its a popular band. And its a 30 sec commercial. Any one know what I'm talking about?

I think it's "I'll Be Alright Someday" by Jorma Kaukonen, if we're thinking of the same ad.

You can hear a sample of the song on Amazon.com. Scroll down about 1/3 of the page.

Jorma Kaukonen

Obviously, this is a vocal song, but they may be using the guitar interlude from the intro or bridge on the ad.

Let me know if this is the song you're talking about...

Alright, this has been my favorite song for the past few years (ever since the album "Deadringer" was released) and I'm glad to share it with the community.

"Ghostwriter" BY RJD2

on the album "Deadringer"

This was also in the NBA on TNT back in fall. It's a total jam.

Wells Fargo commercial, fairly new, it's the one talking about somedays. That's really all I can tell you about it's it's a mellow kind of song - I think it might be an original but this is worth a shot. :D

I KNOW this song has been in some commercial or it was in some movie.
It's a really great track nonetheless, but please -- someone help me solve this!!!

Back