Black or Green?

...Yeah...I'm bored what can I say.... :huh:

Yeh, you are bored. Shut up Rebs. :lol:

Well, I'll answer your boredom question: I like black better, and do you know why? I like black because it's cool and sleek, it makes my booty look swell, and it goes with everything. ;)

Green is the colour of grass..and people with green coloured eyes have this cool ability that in different colour lighting the colour of their eyes changes... B)

I wish I had green eyes... :(

ohhh yeah and green is for envy... :D

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Apr 30 2006, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Apr 30 2006, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 30 2006, 06:56 PM
Shut up Rebs.  :lol:

*Slap* :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
Bikini CAT FIGHT!!!! :lol: :ph34r: *Get's hair pulled* "AHH!!!"

*responds with a spanking paddle*

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 30 2006, 03:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 30 2006, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Apr 30 2006, 07:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Apr 30 2006, 06:56 PM
Shut up Rebs.  :lol:

*Slap* :lol: :p
Bikini CAT FIGHT!!!! :lol: :ph34r: *Get's hair pulled* "AHH!!!"

*responds with a spanking paddle* [/b][/quote]
:eek: ...can I believe what Im reading.... :eek:

coo..... B)

*pushes the minor out the room* OK now we add some baby oil and hope for a wardrobe malfunction. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 30 2006, 03:30 PM
*pushes the minor out the room* OK now we add some baby oil and hope for a wardrobe malfunction. :naughty:
Hey I'm the minor.... :(

awww....... :(

Now that the minor is gone *grabs the baby oil* (so that rebs can't punch me effectively ofcourse ;) )

*she goes for the leg clip up but, she stops cause her ass still stings from our earlier spanking match. I take the opening and tackled her by the waist!* :ph34r:

Edit: stinks

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Apr 30 2006, 07:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Apr 30 2006, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 30 2006, 07:49 PM
she stops cause her ass still stinks from our earlier spanking match.
WTF? :lol: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Correction: stings...

how that booty feelin? :naughty:

Look what I've started :lol:

We were suppose to have a hot oily cat fight...

Hahah I can totally see Andy's face smushed up against the window with fog all around his mouth.

Back