People doing stupid things

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
What is a story of someone doing a stupid thing.
Like Marcus Vick Former Virginia Tech quarterback steps on the ankle of a Lousville Defensive Lineman.

How about you making another thread? That's a good one, eh?

Yes, Andy's sarcastic but, he does have a point. I'm pretty sure that there's already s thread like this and it get's a tad bit tireing when we see the same un-original post when you could have just visited the one already made on the exact subject, or reasonably close to it. Maybe the joke thread, or the angry vent thread, "people say stupid things thread," an action included. Just check to see if anyone has already created a post similar to your choice subject before posting. That's all I'm saying.

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@Apr 30 2006, 06:34 PM
(Sarcasm) wow your funny andy how many friends do you have like 1
Superb grammar! ;)

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 30 2006, 06:42 PM
Yes, Andy's sarcastic but, he does have a point. I'm pretty sure that there's already s thread like this and it get's a tad bit tireing when we see the same un-original post when you could have just visited the one already made on the exact subject, or reasonably close to it. Maybe the joke thread, or the angry vent thread, "people say stupid things thread," an action included. Just check to see if anyone has already created a post similar to your choice subject before posting. That's all I'm saying.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Perhaps if I rephrased it all in the form of an idiotic question and then proceed to make an entirely new thread posing said question... (sarcastically)

I walked around with toilet paper hanging out of my pants once. Pretty embarassing stuff. :lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 5 2006, 12:25 AM
I walked around with toilet paper hanging out of my pants once. Pretty embarassing stuff. :lol:
:lol:

Oh snap I did that once, had it on my shoe a couple times, and had the back of a skirt tucked into my underwear once when I was drunk. :lol: :lol:

:lol: I had to reread ^that. :blush: :duh:

"What's so bad about tha-- oh, skirt."

Back