Toonami

wild_sea_monkees

Reaction score
ok, so i have no idea where to post this but it's kinda a television show. so here goes.

a long time ago cartoon network had a program block called toonami. they showed differnt types of shows, but i am not really interested in the shows so much as the music videos that toonami would show inbetween them. they would show clips from differnt shows shown during the toonami block, and they would be set to songs. they were pretty rad little videos and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what songs they used for them. if no one knows what i am talking about, that's cool, but i hope someone does??? please help.

I know what you are talking about :lol: Do you know about http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/ ? I'm not sure if they have the actual videos or not but there's a lot of good stuff there including the unreleased music that was supposed to be the follow up to the out of print Toonami Deep Space Bass by Joe Boyd Vigil which may have some of the music you are looking for on it. Besides the in-house music I just know they made at least three Daft Punk and three Gorillaz videos... one of the songs was Clint Eastwood :huh:

thanks a ton for the reply! any way, i did know about that toonami website and i did download all the music you talked about, it rocks, but i still can't find the old school music videos they used to play. they were made up of different clips from all the toonami shows, put to some rockin beats. but thanks anyway!!!

Back