Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

NR_SC_Leader1

Reaction score
There is a song form Mastersounds 98.3 and it sounds like a woman having sex with like a tune in the background. whats the name of this song?

Pretty sure it's the same song that was used in the first ad for the game: "Jungle Fever" by Chakachas, which can be found on the BOOGIE NIGHTS Soundtrack.

I'm looking for the name of the group in a song that doesn't seem to be featured on the soundtrack. I can't really describe the genre or lyrics very well, but I think it was in the movie "Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels" and also doesn't seem to be on the sndtrk for said movie, it has kind of a funk gutar thing going on and has a very calm smooth vocalist, if anyone can give me a complete listing of the "Radio X" tracks from the game or tell me the title of the group and or song, I would much appreciate, if this isnt enough info than I'll try to post what I can remember of the lyrics, any help at all would be great, thanx.

What a uselessly slow forum this is...... I found what I was looking for "The Stone Roses - Fool's Gold" from the album "Turns into Stone" anyone else looking for tracks not mentioned as to what they are within the game or on the soundtrack should go to gamefaqs.

GamefaqsGTA: SA

You honestly expected an answer within an hour?

Glad you found what you were looking for...

Does anyone know if there was more than one music cd for grand theft auto san andreas?

Does anyone know the song the dudes in the lowriders are playing when you go and compete in the lowrider contest? They play it everytime before you enter the red circle to start the lowrider contest. Can someone please help me out?

Can you describe the song? Lyrics, genre/type, male/female, etc.

I was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, driving along, and i heard the funniest thing! on the master sounds station, theres a song called Soul Power '74 - Maceo and the Macks, and then theres jlo, the song get right, it uses three sounds from from this song. SPREAD THE WORD EH?

Originally posted by justinother2001@Jun 29 2005, 07:05 PM
I was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, driving along, and i heard the funniest thing! on the master sounds station, theres a song called Soul Power '74 - Maceo and the Macks, and then theres jlo, the song get right, it uses three sounds from from this song. SPREAD THE WORD EH?
It's called sampling. J. Lo usually sings over hip-hop flavored beats, and hip-hop is based upon the practice of sampling. I hear rap and R&B songs all the time in which I recognize the sample being used.

Of course, this is something done in rock, too. I remember being quite surprised when I found out that Eric Clapton jacked a vocal riff from T-Bone Walker to create the basic riff for "Layla".

And to be even more specific, the tune that you're referring to, Get Right by Jennifer Lopez is actually a sample itself. The horn riff that you hear and the basics of the melody is a James Brown song.

So, actually J-Lo ripped of the JB.

In the game theres a song by james brown(i think), it goes "in the city of california" and thats all i rember

if memory serves me correctly in that the song was in the game, i believe you're thinking of tupac's "california love."

Originally posted by chepfaust@Jul 24 2005, 09:12 PM
if memory serves me correctly in that the song was in the game, i believe you're thinking of tupac's "california love."
That song was not in the game (the game takes place around 1992-93, and that song came out in 1995, so it would've been inaccurate if it had been in there, anyway).

Back