The O.C. Season 3

Dem0liti0nL0ver3

Advanced Member
Reaction score
The OC season 3

Does anyone know the name of the song that played at the end when Ryan found Trey at the bus station?

sorry... forgot this in the first entry.... male vocals and slower tempo. Thanks!

it said something about a blue line or a blue light... that's all the info I can give... <_<

I'm dying to find out the information on this song, too. The words I remember being repeated were "You are the bluest light." Hopefully that will be enough for somebody.

i think it's a different version of it because the ending was alot slower than the end of the song, maybe its a special mix for the OC

and I'm right, the song used in the show is Blue Light (the engineers antigrav mix)
its alot slower than the orignal song

The remix version of the song can be found on Bloc Party's album, Silent Alarm Remixed.

Hey, on the first episode from the new season at about 25 minutes in, there was a song that sounded like it was by 'The 88' that has a male vocal going "over and over, they just say oh sir..." Anyone have any clues? Thanks

does any one know the song that was playin in the beginning of the o.c episode tonight it was by death cab on their new cd plans but i dont know which track... HELP!!!

thanxs i think thats it but was that the only death cab for cutie song played during the episode?

I don't know if it was that episode, but I know this one's been played in that show:

Death Cab For Cutie - A Movie Script Ending

~ Mia ~

i think its..

Death Cab For Cutie--soul meets body..if thats the one youre talking about

loll..hopefully that helps.

At the end of the episode, a cover of the song "Yellow" by Coldplay was playing, and it was by a female. Anybody know who?

Anyone know the name of the rock metalish song when they are at the strip club? Thanks

does anybody know the name of the last song played on the oc? i think they said something about some car keys..but cant remember the exact lyrics...

it's Client, but im not sure the song! i heard "car keys, i keep them, their mine"
i couldn't find a song by them witht hose lyrics though.

yea..it was about hiding the keys or sumthin like that...i'll look further into it..thnx anyway

Back