CSI Season 6

E04

Reaction score
CSI Season 6 Obie Trice

Anyone know the song that plays at the very beginning of this weeks cis episode commercial featuring Obie Trice, Method man etc. The song begins with the lyrics: "yeah everybody common" with a guitar playing in the background. Thanks

No thats not the song, but thanks for the suggestion.

CSI Season 6 Obie Trice

Does anyone know who did the tune for CSI preview episode that was shown during the CSI with Obi Thrice (Sounded kind of like Enya)

no they are talking about the commercial that was teasing us to stay tuned for the season finale episodes....

the music on last nights show not "snitch" but the instrumentals were grrreat

There is a promo commercial running currently for the last few Thursday night CSI shows. In the beginning of the promo, there is a song playing in the background...male voice...almost sounds like Julian Lennon, but it's not. Does anyone recognize it?

is it the intro sonng?? if it is its "who are you" by the The Who

Originally posted by fetalhearts@Apr 20 2006, 08:31 PM
There is a promo commercial running currently for the last few Thursday night CSI shows. In the beginning of the promo, there is a song playing in the background...male voice...almost sounds like Julian Lennon, but it's not. Does anyone recognize it?
No it's not the "Who" song...

This ad features the clues to be found in the final episodes of this season's CSI. It is not the song by the "WHO", but a quiet male voice singing in the background.

I've not even seen this ad ... isn't it a little early for them to be running the ads for season finales?

What channel/time?

I saw the promo on television....and have been looking for who sings it ever sicne! There is a longer promo..I'm not sure if it is on youtube anymore though..it has two more lines

the lines I've caught are:

I feel what hasn't been
I kneel where others knelt
I share the sense of loss in all of us

I sink where I stand in life's quicksand
And I just want to be.....(something)...man

anybody know what this song is???

thanks

I will give my entire life savings of $1 to whomever can answer this topic!! :D Pretty please...

here is a follow up to the song: the complete lyrics are as follows.

I feel what has been felt
I kneel where others knelt
I share the sense of loss in all of us
I feel where i stand in lifes quicksand
I just want to be that (missing) man

:) i hope this helps.

If anyone has figured out this song, I too would love to know, I have searched endlessly looking for it. At least now I know more of the words. :D

Yeah ... this same thread is going on in A LOT of places.

I'm amazed that this song is so hard to find.

CBS has built some amazing .. probably unintentional ... hype over this promo.

I am also looking for the music played during a promo for the 2 part finale. I cant remember if I saw it at the end of the episode or during the week. Alls I can remember about it was very haunting melodic female vocals. I automatically thought Enya but I am not so sure. Anyone remember this?

I saw it in the tv spot thry showed directly at the end of the episode of the 1st part finale. The "One life, One Decision" words pop up with the csi team at the hospital with Brass. And the background musis is a female vocalist. Sounds a little like Enya but I dont think its her. The vocals are hauntingly beautiful. I must this music!

Back