Hennessy Cognac

julian

Reaction score
Its pretty cool music in the Hennessy Cognac 'Character' commercial. Its in a club of sorts. Anyone know who it is??? Thanks.

I'd also like to know what the name of the song is. It's somewhat of a subtle house song with bass and some vocals.

Does anyone have any information on the song?

i *almost* recognize the song, but i can't put my finger on it - does anyone know the artist/title?

I would also like to be added to the list for people searching for the name to that very catchy tune.

man i STILL cant find it :-(, we shud start a pay pal account for whoever finds it

I've e-mailed Hennessy Cognac regarding this; they told me "Thanks for the feedback" and said my best bet was to contact the New York Branch department (as evidently Hennessy Cognac is based in France).

I will keep trying.

i did the same a while ago... didn't feel it worth posting. i actually called the NY office # they gave me, and they had no clue what i was talking about... so they're no help.

I don't want to lead anybody in the wrong direction here, but to me the beginning of this song sounds kinda like it. I have no info on this song either.

I had actually forgotten about this song until I went to a hip-hop concert a few weekends ago. Hennessy was one of the sponsors and they placed this commercial in between videos on a screen in one area. I NEED it!

You guys can go here and watch TV spot.

hennessy.com

Click on the second square from the bottom on the left side of the screen and choose advertising. Then just click on Pure character TV spot.

I really like that music, hope someone can find who sings it.

Back