DoubleTree

scott1120

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song playing in the new Doubletree comercial.It is real slow
piano playing with no lyrics and it shows a leaf falling throuout the commercial.

I'm also interested in this music. It seems like it was composed for the ad specifically, but I've emailed Doubletree and am awaiting a response.

Does anyone know the name of the song in the Double Tree Hotel commercial?

The song is "Gymnopedie No. 1 Piano" by Erik Satie. It's also a ring tone on some Nokia phones and a variation on some Sanyo phones.

The song is "Gymnopedie No. 1 Piano" by Erik Satie. It's also a ring tone on some Nokia phones and a variation is on some Sanyo phones.

No, it isn't Gym. 1 by Satie. It sounds like that, but there are certanly areas of the composition in the commercial that are different from Gymnopedie.

Hi, saw part of a new DoubleTree hotel commercial. Melodious instrumental piano music, soothing, park scenes. There is a green falling leaf thruout the commercial. Then, the tag line, "At the end of the day, all you want to do is be comfortable" or something like that. Then, the company logo, etc. Any ideas? Thanks. Alison.

HI, Chiiq---Thanks again and again for coming up with this. I tried in vain to get on the prior posted thread--computer glitch. Thanks for your help! Alison.

I, too, want to know what the Doubletree Leaf music is. I have Gymnopedie No. 1 and although it sounds alot like it, it is not the same music. Thanks!

I was wondering what the name of that song was in the doubletree commercial song. It's pretty recent and has a leaf floating around through a city and lands between two trees. It's all piano and is a nice tune. The ending line is somethign like "At the end of the day, all you want is to be comfortable." I know this has been posted but they said it was Mind Eye by some dude. That's a different song though that's played on the Hilton Hotels commercials

I'm looking for this one too... I've been seeing the commercial quite a lot lately.

Hi board. I am new here, because I was looking for the song for this commercial. From searching got me to this page:

http://www.partizan.com/partizan/commercia...ls/?raf_wathion

This is the portfolio thing for the guy who made the Leaf Commercial (not the Branches one with Dinah Washington) with the wonderful piano music. I don't know what the song is, but I have emailed one of the people that work at Partizan, and hope to post what I find.

Sorry for silliness,
zoradude5.

:)

Are you talking about the song by Bret Dennen with the lyrics "this is life, I'm going to celebrate being alive"? I believe it's titled "Blessed".

Back