I'M REED FISH

mosongs

Reaction score
Howdy,

Anyone know the FIRST and LAST song played in the "I'm Reed Fish" trailer? I'm not sure if many people have even seen it; I did a search and nothing came up. This first song is kinda like a retro 40's-50's tune (ive heard it places.....) and the last song that kinda sounds like country? I know the song that the girl sings which is "From where I'm standing" by schulyer fisk. anyways heres the link and reply if you know.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nTA4p5zarys&sea...m%20reed%20fish

I was the music supervisor. The last is indeed The Tyde's All My Bastard Children, a California, Gram Parsons-country-indie band (loosely associated with The Brian Jonestown Massacre scene in L.A.). The first song is a Jazz piece by Orchestra Superstring, which features DJ Bonebrake of "X" fame. The next song was called "Star Fire" by Bob Thompson. That's the 50's-like Leave It To Beaver tune. Then came Schuyler's song (co-written w/ Blu Sanders) and the last song is The Tyde. Hope this helps.

Check www.dionysusrecords.com for The Tyde, Orchestra Superstring, and Bob Thompson

Back