It's about time!

I did it with the vinyl and a video tape.. worked fairly decently though. Yeah it's pretty bitchin.

parts of it, my brother was the one actually watching it with his friends.
according to him, i didn't get into it because i wasn't watching it while enhanced.
so i drank half a bottle of nyquil and passed out before the colored part kicked in.

does someone maybe want to explain the main parts that actually synch up? cuz i watched it for a bit, and didn't really notice anything... :huh:

Well I'm not going to stop mentioning how much I think it's gross until he changes it.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 19 2006, 11:35 PM
Well I'm not going to stop mentioning how much I think it's gross until he changes it.... :ph34r:
:lol:

Originally posted by proof+Apr 20 2006, 06:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (proof @ Apr 20 2006, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 20 2006, 11:20 AM
The Doom games own you, the Doom movie does not.
My girlfriend owns me. [/b][/quote]
you know... the movie wasnt that bad...you know

can we please get back on topic, and answer my original question?? :(

I hate to tell you this but you're in the wrong place if you're expecting people to stay on topic.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 19 2006, 05:43 PM
does someone maybe want to explain the main parts that actually synch up? cuz i watched it for a bit, and didn't really notice anything... :huh:
so, whats going on with this? anyone tell me how?

Originally posted by Lt.Dan+Apr 20 2006, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lt.Dan @ Apr 20 2006, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lt.Dan@Apr 19 2006, 05:43 PM
so, whats going on with this? anyone tell me how? [/b][/quote]
Lot's of parts even right up to the end. The trick is to press play on the lion's 3rd roar at the begining. Oh, and make sure your cd player doesn't skip. Anyways, just some of the many examples are 1. lady riding the bike times exactly with all the bell noises. 2. scarecrow falls down from the cross thing and the words the lunatic is in the grass playing at the same time. 3. OH, the us and them song thing is right on key with the movie. 4. again in that same song the word k"BLACK" at the exact moment the witch pops up wearing all black. 5. Money starts the second she opens the door and sees the new world around her. 6. the heartbeat at the end. Completely in sync with when the tin man is telling them he wants a heart.

There's more but off the top of my head that's what I remember.

Back