Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm looking for the name of a song, it is in GTA: liberty city stores for PSP. I believe it is on lips 103 or something, but the song goes something like: "touch me tease me (something iunno) ooooover and ooooover". I would like to know the name of the song. Thanks :blink:

its in the book that comes with the game i read a few titles but i am not familiar with the track if you want take a look and you'll proably find out theres like only 5 songs on that station.

true that.. but im lazz.. so if someone else finds the name.. please tell me

I kinda have the same problem, but I know exactly the name of the song i want, i would like free yourself and Train (Conor & Jay) so rather than start a new topic with the same title and direction, can anyone help me? Thanks.

PS: Where can I download them i am aware that they were made specifically for this game

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 18 2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I'm looking for the name of a song, it is in GTA: liberty city stores for PSP. I believe it is on lips 103 or something, but the song goes something like: "touch me tease me (something iunno) ooooover and ooooover". I would like to know the name of the song. Thanks :blink:
i dunno if its the song ur lookin 4, Lt.Dan, but i know a song called "Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case feat. Mary J Blige & Foxy Brown...and they say that a lot thru-out the song...btw...wut genre is it [4 those who havent/dont play that game]??

Originally posted by agraham208@Apr 30 2006, 02:58 PM
PS: Where can I download them i am aware that they were made specifically for this game
Try Limewire

Back