Adding Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Yeah, well I am trying to add a picture to my profile.. so it has to be from an internet site? ok, I put in a few different urls, and I would get a message that tells me: "Sorry, you are not permitted to use that image as a personal photo as the extension isn't on the permitted list." .. I don't know why I can't add a picture, someone please tell me why

Photos in profiles are currently not working. You can add a url for a forum avatar (the image that appears under your name in your message postings.)

Be sure to check out the F.A.Q. for our Forums -- you'll finds lots of helpful info there about your user account and other features!

Any idea when the photos will be working?

I don't think there is a timeframe right now. They haven't been working for a while but what most of us do is just add a link to our picture in our signature or you do what JCA was talking about. :)

aiight, thanks. But please keep me updated as to when the adding urls is working

Thanks again, :blink:

lets see how this works...
test
img4.jpg

no worries, I got the avatar going on now.. well thanks guys for all your help ;)

cheers

really? its a doom 3 pic... well I certainly see it.. anyone else? :(

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Apr 19 2006, 02:50 PM
lets see how this works...
test
img4.jpg
Is it the same pic that is in this link?

What site are you hosting it on?

nono.. like the pic with the doom 3 guy
<---------right there.. do you see that one? :unsure:

damn!! that's wierd.. someone else please tell me if they see it or not.. if not, then there is something wrong, because I see it there :unsure:

well, I changed the pic.. maybe the other one I had was too big and it couldn't be pixilated or something.. but whatever, as long as you can see it :D

Yeah that picture is disgusting just so everyone knows I don't like it. Sorry! :rolleyes:

its doom 3! good game.. its just a picture.. TIP: those enemies are called "pinkys" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back