United 93

Don't know bout that, but the song at the end, as soon as "they stood up as one" appears, sounds oddly similar to coldplay's "square one" of the x & y album. Anyone else catch that?

Anyone know where the music at the begining of the trailer for this 9/11 inspired film is from? I know it's from another film and I'm pretty sure it's something by Thomas Newman, James horner of James Newton howard.

I'm pretty sure it's from Danny Elfman's score to the Tim Burton film Big Fish, although I'm not exactly sure which track. I would check either "Big Fish" or "Finale" first.

Just checked it out because of another post on this board: it's "Finale".

i dont think thats the tv commercial one.. it looked like flashes but no words can anyone find that 1....

What is the song in the United 93 TV Spot called "Stand Up"?

You can view the TV Spot on the official United 93 website.

Thanks!

i'd like to know too :huh:

and the official flash site's background music. sounds so familiar...

so no help here, huh?

its a pretty great song/score. i really hope we can pin down what it is.

im stumped :huh:

i can't find anything anywhere

but i agree, it sounds great B)

are we talking about the one where they show the plane and they say 40 people sat down as strangers and stood up as one (a tv spot) becuase I would also like it, hehe.

Originally posted by redsox4ever36@Apr 21 2006, 01:34 PM
are we talking about the one where they show the plane and they say 40 people sat down as strangers and stood up as one (a tv spot) becuase I would also like it, hehe.

You are correct.

I can't wait to figure this out!

www.united93movie.com

click Video

alsom the music in the tv spot "Story" is pretty good and the track in "Honor" is awsome. John Powel does the music for the film and we all know how talented he is so it could be from the films score!

Back