Take the Lead

angelgirliey

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the instrumental song that Antonia Banderas and the blond woman dance to when he is trying to show the kids how sexy ballroom dancing can be? You know the part I'm talking about :) It sounds latin but I don't know. Thanks!

Well, I'm not into Latin, so I really couldn't know--not to mention that it isn't on the soundtrack. Sooo, when I go to work, I'll just have to read the credits and sorta figure out the song from there--hard indeed because it has no lyrics to go by.

Wish me luck...

It is still working, it is just to restrict traffic that site requires one to have an account. I got one and it is free and spam free and also quite useful- especially if you have relatives who demand copies of your digital photos- and takes exactly 30 seconds- depending on your internet speed- to register.

So I watched it today and I was just wondering if anyone knew what the song was that was played right at the end of the movie (After the waltz finished) and the credits started showing up while scenes of dancing to the song continued :p

Thanks for any help!
(Its more of a rappish song but didnt sound quite like one entirely :p)

The name of the song you are looking for is "Asi s baila el tango" by Bailongo! it´s available in the latest edition of the soundtrack and also in limewire. Check out the cd "Nuevos Aires" of the same artist. The songs are even better than the one in the movie.

Can someone tell me where i can find the song "La Comparsita" from the movie Take the lead the song the tango mix....cause i really want it soo if anyone can tell me where to find it or something that would be great!!

Back