Kaiser Permanente

klx

Reaction score
Looking for the guy/group that sings the newest Kaiser Permanente Tv Ad. The song is kind of folksy - male vocal. Lyrics go something like this "I will follow you, sure as the sun and moon..." Can someone help please?

I'd like to know as well...I've been looking for the Kaiser Permanente commercial songs for a while. There's another commercial with all kinds of signs and the music has no words, but I wanna know what it is. Can anyone help?

I'm not sure that this is the commercial you are talking about but a KP commerical I saw the other day has the song "Times How They are Changing," by Bob Dylan.

Originally posted by klx@Apr 17 2006, 10:35 AM
Looking for the guy/group that sings the newest Kaiser Permanente Tv Ad. The song is kind of folksy - male vocal. Lyrics go something like this "I will follow you, sure as the sun and moon..." Can someone help please?
Not sure if you found your answer, but I think you're looking for "A Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini. Best.

Originally posted by Dakila13+Jan 27 2007, 09:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dakila13 @ Jan 27 2007, 09:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-klx@Apr 17 2006, 10:35 AM
Not sure if you found your answer, but I think you're looking for "A Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini. Best. [/b][/quote]
Some lyrics:

Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door

Night will follow day
Sure as the sun and moon
Remember I will always be with you
If i'm out of words to say
And I understand you
When you see a darkness coming through

and a sound sample:

"A Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini

Get it at Amazon

should be helpful.