The Real World Key West

OMG!i was looking for the SAME EXACT song!I cant find any matches anywhere.

-TrY

Okay, it doesn't look like they have it up but it could possibly be Jonathan Clay. This is actually a temporary site for him becsause his regular one just got hacked into and sold on ebay. :( He is a new artist and The Real World Key West is going to feature 2 of his songs listed on his myspace page so take a listen to those and see if any of them are the ones you are looking for. Hope it helps. :)

I listened to the 7 songs he lets you download for free on his site and none of them are the one I was thinking of, but all of his songs are great, so thank you for mentioning him !

No problem. It was worth a shot at least and you can look forward to hearing two of them on upcoming episodes of The Real World. :)

The first track I'm after plays when Svetlana (I hope I spelled it correctly!) is glad to find out Tyler is gay (less temptation, I guess!!)
The second one plays 44 minutes into the show, while they are playing pool.

is one of them...

male vocals with the line, "I'm in love with your potential"

i've been trying to find it... the Bunim/Murray site posts music from the episodes... but its still on Real World: Austin, so I guess we just have to give them a chance to switch it over for the new season

no, i'm not looking for the 'potential' one, though it does sound nice!
thanks for the site! i must remember to check it out soon! (giving them time for the switch!)

well i'll try to catch the next encore showing of the first episode and if i heard what you are looking for and now it i'll post it up here... i would assume though that the real world music site has to update soon

MB ...

I'll take a guess about your "love with your potential" song ...

Nick Holder - "No More Dating DJs" (ft. spoken word by Jemini) ???

Supposedly there's several remixes of this song, so ...

Anyhoo ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I'm looking for the song playing while they are playing pool and svetlana suggests a nap on the couch as well.
some of the lyrics are "if you're willing i'll take you somewhere new"

thanks!

Ok, the song I'm looking for plays when John and Janelle meet Zach, and it is only music, no vocals, but it is rather fast pace and has a unique sound to it. It is reather hard to explain..but just try to catch this part in the 1st ep and you'll know what I mean.

ok im recording the 1st episode on my dvr when it reairs tomorrow.... so i'll watch it tomorrow night and hopefully figure out some of these songs !

At the very end of the Real World Key West episode one, there is a song that goes "Take me down, I'm lost and need to be found". Does anyone knows who sings it!? Thanks!

the song has the lyrics:

"if you're willin i'll take you somewhere new"

repeated 3 times to the beautiful voice of some guy and an acoustic guitar.

this song is played on the 1st episode with john and svetlana on the couch talking together after playing pool with paula and the latino guy.

i know about bunim-murray.com but they still have the real world austin songs up..not the real world key west. but anyways if somebody knows what this song is called or who its by then please reply. if not, then i guess i'll just have to wait for bunim-murray.com to post the songs for the new season up sometime soon.

the song has the lyrics:

"if you're willin i'll take you somewhere new"

repeated 3 times to the beautiful voice of some guy and an acoustic guitar.

this song is played on the 1st episode with john and svetlana on the couch talking together after playing pool with paula and the latino guy.

i know about bunim-murray.com but they still have the real world austin songs up..not the real world key west. but anyways if somebody knows what this song is called or who its by then please reply. if not, then i guess i'll just have to wait for bunim-murray.com to post the songs for the new season up sometime soon.

Originally posted by eallen914@Mar 5 2006, 02:04 AM
At the very end of the Real World Key West episode one, there is a song that goes "Take me down, I'm lost and need to be found". Does anyone knows who sings it!? Thanks!
Okay, I just saw this episode again. This song is actually a guy and girl duet. The woman has a sound similar to Victoria Vox or Allison Krauss (sp?) and is a slow song. I hope this helps.

Real World - Key West Episode 3

If someone can figure this one out, I will be very impressed.

All I know is that the song is in the scene where Paula and John are outside ans she is trying to get him to not smoke a cig, and evnetually they go inside and she agrees to eat a hot dog with no bun.. (The song is playing then)

Its a male vocals, I didnt catch any of the lyircs.
(Kinda slow, soft, almost like Pete Yorn)

I forgot to Tivo this one, and bunim murray hasnt updated their site yet..

Someone impress me !!

Back