Stick It

Mike4DOA

Reaction score
Does any one know what songs are featured in the trailers of these two movies?

I know 1 song from possibly 3 in the trailer from Stick it!
Namely: K7 - Come baby, come

But it's just the one i didn't want to know. <_<
Does any one know the other songs? the lyrics go like : it's awesome, i wanna/gonna make it last forever..... But i really don't have a clue what song or artist?

Also what songs are use in the trailer from supercross?

Ok it sounds like a remake of the song Apache by the Sugar Hill Gang, but sung by someone like Missy Elliot. Does anyone know the name of the song?

Hello,
I saw the video this morning on MTV its called

"We Run This" Missy Elliot
In the video she has the girls in the movie.

Nikko

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't get the search engine to cooperate...

Looking for the song in the commercial for the movie Stick It...You know, it says "pull my hair, break my back" (etc.)

~*~

I could probably find the answer to this second one if I knew the name of the vehicle...

It's the SUV commercial with three or four vehicles in a row and then a trailer dragging along behind...The current version of the commercial is the one with the prarie dogs, and both say "every big family will want one".

~*~

Thanks for your help!

Regarding your second question ...

It was an ad for the Chevy Suburban ...

Music used in the ad with the four cars and trailer behind them ...

CD: Buddha Bar, Vol. 4 - disc 2, track 8 -
Loving Paris - "Loco (El Virgen de la Macarena)"

Enjoy!
There you go.

I'm trying to find the name of the song that's in this trailer. It starts around 1:49. It has a heavy rock beat. Sounds a lot like zebrahead, but it wasn't on the soundtrack.. Anyone recognize it ?

Thanks, Chris

Back