Sprint

dodgesx20

Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry that this is off topic (Mods feel free to move or delete if you wish) but I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to get the new sprint commercial. It is the one that goes something like this:

A: "na na na na na nna na na na na"
B: "Are you singing karma chameleon?"
A: "No. Here, I'll show you" (downloads a song from Sprint, "where da hood at", starts playing)
B: "Dude, that's, Where da Hood at"
A: "Yeah, na nanannana nana na na na, where da hood at, where da hood"

It is probably the best commercial (imo) I have ever seen, just wondering if you guys knew where to get it. (I already tried adcritic but for one thing you have to pay and second it was listed)

Thanks,
Chris

P.s. Sorry again for being off topic.

I've been looking for this too. I found one version at at-rag.com but you have to pay/donate to sign up and view... lame.

I cant remember the commercial exactly but this is what I remember. I think its a verizon vcast commercial. And this guy is listening to a song and unloading a moving truck and hes humming this beat. And his guy friend guesses hes listening to a song. I cant remember what his friend guesses. But the other friend responds, "no thats not the song, I am listening to Culture Club - Chameleon"

Whats the song that his friend guesses that sounds like the Chameleon song?

Song that the friend guessed ...

DMX - "Where Da Hood At"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back