Cadillac SRX Crossover V6

cgi101

Reaction score
Hi, I just saw a commercial for the 2006 Cadillac SRX Crossover V6 vehicle on Fox Rochester. Does anyone know the titlte of the techno-y song played during it??

Thanks!

-cgi

I wish I knew, I'm looking for it too. It's playing the last couple of weeks out West, too. Great bassline, doubt it would be an original comp. for the commercial.

I just saw this Cadillac commercial and it has a beat to it, with no words. Theres a link below for it. Just click on commercials towards the bottom and its the last one entitled "Sometimes Yoga". Please Help!!

Cadillac

I just saw the commercial again and I noticed that the song is different on the commercial than the one on the website. I would really appreciate it if someone found the song on the website above. ^^

I've been looking for this song too. It's the "Sometimes Yoga..." commercial. Anyone know what it is?

This is the answer I got from a very helpful person at an ad agency that works with Cadillac:

"The music for the SRX commerical "Sometimes Yoga" was done by a band called Robot Repair and it was an original composition for Cadillac. So, it's not a track available to the public.

Sorry, but hope this helps."

I did some pre-lim searches for the band to no avail. Keeping my fingers crossed.

What is the electro or house style beat that is playing for the newest Cadillac Crossover Commercial that just came out this June?

I would be ever so greatful to know.

Thanks!

This is the website of a production team named Robot Repair that does a lot of tv commercial work, so I'm assuming they are the forementioned composers.

I tried e-mailing their west coast representative for more info, but haven't heard anything yet.

The search continues...

Back