Acura

joybwise

Reaction score
Hopefully this is not a repeat request - I did search for it. New Acura (?) commercial with the man running with the boom box - it says isn't about time for an upgrade or something to that effect. I SO need to know what song is playing on that boom box! Thanks in advance! - Joy

yeah i have to know this song too! its been bothering me. I thought it was a Simon and Garfunkel song but I dont think I'm right...anyone know what is really is though?

Yes it's an Acura commercial. I too want to know what song this is, but it doesn't have any words in the commercial.

Add me to the list of those who'd like to know this too ...

So far I've seen two Acura ads ...

The one you speak of ... the jogger with his boombox - some sort of old school jam blaring out of the speakers ...

And then there's this other one ... a guy using a noisy electric typewriter in a coffeeshop - some sophisticated jazz playing in the background ...

Either song intrigues me!
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks! B)

This is what I got from acura:

Dear Jeff:

Thanks for writing. All of our commercials this year feature original
music arranged and composed for Acura by Elias & Associates. If you
like, you may get in touch with them for further information.

Best regards,

Kate
Acura Web Team

I couldn't find their website..anyone else know where we can find the songs or who we can contact?

Think the website for that is ...

http://www.eliasarts.com

Sniffed around there, though, couldn't find anything about these new Acura ads ... then again, maybe I didn't sniff well enough ... hahaha ... :p :lol:

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back