WWE Raw

JigsawJohn

Reaction score
Episode: WWE RAW 4/10 "Divine Intervention"
Song Plays: Towards The End Of Chavo Guerrero "Quits" Promo
Thanks In Advance

On USA for a preview for wwe raw or some type of wrestling. The song goes like, "I just wanna be, wanna be loved." if you know it please tell me.

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the beginning of WWE Monday Night RAW? Thanks in advance! :D

Hey does anyone know the song that they used while showing the recap of Wrestlemania 23.....not Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva but the slower one thay started the replay out with.....thanks

Hey for those who watched the Chris benoit Raw show tonight......they showed two benoit montages.......does anyone know the name of the song that played for the second one.....it had a piano ontro then the song then it faded out to the piano again thanx

I believe the song you are looking for is called "Remember (I.O.U.) by Big Dismal. They are labeled as a Christian Rock band and I don't think they are on iTunes, but you can probably get in through LimeWire. It is from the CD, "Believe". I hope this helps.

Yea that was the song....thanks. But i cant seem to find it anywhere online. Guess I might have to actually go and buy the cd...hehe

Originally posted by DJSkittle@Jun 26 2007, 08:07 AM
Yea that was the song....thanks. But i cant seem to find it anywhere online. Guess I might have to actually go and buy the cd...hehe
This song is now on Itunes as of today at least.

As well as the album.

for those of you who watch wwe wrestling youll know who im talking about and im hoping one of you knowsthe name of his entrance theme song.. its like opera and rock mixed together

ill try and get a youtube link if i can find out

thanks

any idea what song?

cuz i searched pavarotti and thers like a million songs :p

no it not the first sing. in the recap video the song is played when batista is being put into the abulance. that is the song i am interested in.

WWE Raw Episode 997

Hi guys I have been searching for this soundtrack for a long time now but kind find it. I have used shazam but nothing cause they are doing the commentary in between, it's the part from 00:18 sec to 01:08. Hope any one can help.

Thanks

Back