Reaction score
The TV ad is by Andersen Windows and shows images of ppl
looking thru windows. These images are accompanied by a
rather sweet/sad piano track.

I'd be most interested whether this is an existing song or a "jingle"
made just for the ad. Also...where I might be able to download it
or contact the composer.

Thanks

It's played often on TLC and its great music but I have no idea where it comes from. If you happen to catch the commercial and happen to know the music please let me know what it is. thanks!

Bumping this because I just saw the commercial and was wondering if anyone knew anything.

I saw this commercial on VH1 today, and would love to find out what the music is.

ohh yeah awesome comercial would love so much to have that song aswell!

Originally posted by DanielGar85@May 19 2006, 08:06 AM
Naima, as soon as you hear a response please let us know thanks!
Unfortunatly no response yet D: this makes me a little mad!

Does anyone know the name of this song? Was it perhaps made for the commercial? Does anyone at least know where I can go to listen to it?

sorry to triple post but after some insane searching I found this guy
click he is one of the few composers/artists for Andersen Windows. He fits the bill of the guy who may of writen the music for this commercial the best because:
A) His website is dated in 2006(One article I found on a potential candidate was dated to 2003
B) he does the right genre of music (I found lots of jazz musicians who have done Andersen)

Anyway yeah anyone know anything about this guy or want to contact him?

I got a reply from John Author, and he said he did not write the music for the ad. He suggested that it might have been the folks at Ear to Ear music, so I sent them an email as well. This is what they said:

We wrote some music for Andersen Windows back in 1998, not sure if
that is the music your heard in the ad you saw, but thank you for
your interest. Unfortunately, as you guessed I am unable to send
copies of any music to 3rd parties since the music is actually owned
by the advertising agency.

I will pass your compliments along to Mr. Banks

Best
Amy

So, While both Mr. Author and Ms. Lyngos were very kind, helpful and cooperative, it would seem we are screwed in the proverbial butt in terms of ever hoping to get a copy of this music. Sorry, everyone.

Philip James Hart

OK, I confess..... I wrote the music for Anderson's Windows. I am very happy to know that some of you really enjoyed my work. I must say, however that without great picture, no one would have ever noticed the soundtrack. I am very thankful to have worked with Tom Gabriel and Doug deGrood over at Always Thinking... in Minneapolis.
Thank you,
Martin

thanks for letting us know, Martin! We always appreciate hearing from the composers of our mystery-music ads. :)

Originally posted by mrmahty@Jun 29 2006, 10:42 PM
OK, I confess..... I wrote the music for Anderson's Windows. I am very happy to know that some of you really enjoyed my work. I must say, however that without great picture, no one would have ever noticed the soundtrack. I am very thankful to have worked with Tom Gabriel and Doug deGrood over at Always Thinking... in Minneapolis.
Thank you,
Martin
But...we want the ENTIRE track now. Don't tease us!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could tell me who does the Anderson Window song. The name of the song is Between You and the World. The melody is so haunting and beautiful. Is it on a C.D.? Where can I find it?

Back