Euro Trip

Poopz

Reaction score
hey guys just looking for the song that they play in Euro Trip when they show many of the hott ladies. Im wondering if its even a real song or if its just a clip of singing.

basically any time they showed a really hot girl, they played the same song or clip. and it went something like:

whooooooooooooooohooooooooooo.

sounded like female african american singers.

Are you talking about the generic "sexy music" that would play when a guy was looking at a girl. If it is then one specific scene was when Michelle Trachenburg (sp?) was bending over in front the coke machine at the train station and one of the guys was looking at her rear end. This tune was also played 2-3 other times during the movie.

The only song in that scene in the trainstation that I know of that goes whoooo hoooo is Ca Plane Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand, maybe thats it?

Originally posted by sintky18@Apr 18 2006, 11:37 AM
The only song in that scene in the trainstation that I know of that goes whoooo hoooo is Ca Plane Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand, maybe thats it?
I dont think this is the one the original poster is talking about.

if that is the song that is played in the scene next to the pop machine in the train station then its the one i was looking for. thanks guys for helping me out btw. ill check out that song you mention and figure out if its the song.

ya, its definately not the song im looking for. the one you mentioned is a euro punk song as far as i can tell.

Yeah, Im sorry, I finally understood what song it was you were describing. It's the song that plays every time "Cooper" accidentally checks out "Jenny", I'll see if I can help you out. ;)

Hmmm, maybe check here:

Could it be one of those songs?

It sounds similar to Apollo 440-Make My Dreams Come True, sort of, but I don't hear the whooo hooo you mentioned.

ya, its definately not the song im looking for. the one you mentioned is a euro punk song as far as i can tell.
I know which one you are talking about. I think it was just created for the movie I have it as a ringtone for my wife I may be able to send it to you it’s only a few seconds long though

Back