Hey!

Rayne

Reaction score
this is an awesome thing you have going here and i hope to gain info as well as give it! by the way check out my first post here and see if you can help me out with it...

the scion question...

Hello. :) I can already tell by your sig that you'll fit in nicely here. Oh, and is Rayne your real name?

And you have a myspace! Yeah, you'll fit right in. I sent you a friend request.

Garret, you still need to get a myspace btw. :p

Mahalo and ima need one of those cookies for quality control. :ph34r:

Hurlo :)

Okay! You have to hurry up and get 20ish post so you can aimlessly chat with us Rayne. You're B) .

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 4 2006, 05:03 PM

NEVAR!!!

Yo Rayne.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 4 2006, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 4 2006, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 4 2006, 05:03 PM

NEVAR!!!

Yo Rayne. [/b][/quote]
oh you WILL come to the dark side.. :devil:

Cookies huh... would they be samoas by chance? Those things are tasty! What all is involved in going to the dark side and what other food-based rewards can be expected? :D

Hey! Rayne.. Raynette.. it's weird man. :blink:

Hi and welcome and I have a salad. :)

Originally posted by strawmyers@Apr 4 2006, 09:49 PM
Cookies huh... would they be samoas by chance? Those things are tasty! What all is involved in going to the dark side and what other food-based rewards can be expected? :D
Mmm, I like the tagalongs. Yummy. :)

thanks for the warm welcome guys. my real name is meg by the way, oh and im pretty sure we have pizza too...

:) Just the mention of pizza does funny things to us around here. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 4 2006, 11:22 PM
Rayne.. Raynette.. it's weird man. :blink:
We're actually in cahoots... part of another music website sent here to infiltrate and disable your operation. Now that you have discovered the truth, a sweeper team is being sent to your house to ensure the sanctity of our mission. Don't try to run, resistance is futile! :ph34r:

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 6 2006, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 6 2006, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 4 2006, 11:22 PM
Rayne.. Raynette.. it's weird man.  :blink:
We're actually in cahoots... part of another music website sent here to infiltrate and disable your operation. Now that you have discovered the truth, a sweeper team is being sent to your house to ensure the sanctity of our mission. Don't try to run, resistance is futile! :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Hey tell em to pick up the dog shit in the dining room when they get there cause my feet hurt.

Back