Poseidon

rafeta

Reaction score
which is the music from poseidon, the new movie starring kurt russell and emmy rossum, movie? it's an action movie

I happened to search "Poseidon" before I posted this, and came up with nothing but an unanswered post. I am making a post about this, simply because I don't think the other one was direct on what Trailer I wanted. The song(s) I am looking for are on the Trailer 2 ( My Webpage ), which on that link, it is on the top right.

I don't know if its a single song or two songs, but I would like both if possible. Any possiblity you guys can tell me?

Anyone know the trailer music credits to poseidon. Particularly during the part in trailer 1 when the wave hits the boat.

And for the record im glad they did a full fledge movie cause I dont think these for tv movies have done justice.

Fx look amazing

seems to be 'surprise Attack (drums)' - a super bowl trailer by x-ray dog

I can assure you, that is not the cue from the full length trailer. At least not the second trailer. I've been lookin gbut there is still no information on any of these trailer songs. And I dont' think they're in the poseidon soundtrack itself either.

Poseidon 2006

Hello,

So after looking for a long time, and people finding most of the music from the trailers of Poseidon, there is one I cannot determine what it is.

In this trailer:

The upbeat music for the first 27 seconds of the trailer.

Thanks if you are aware of anything! :D

I forget what the tracks were titled. But they were original compositions done specifically for the film by Music Vergnugen and a composer Walter Werzowa.

You wouldn't happen to know where they could be purchased would you, or even if they were released on an album?

I find their website lacking in information.

They were work for hire compositions. They were paid to make original trailer music. The tracks do not exist on any CDs sadly, and arent part of the library because the studio owns that original music.

Back