Real Men of Genius

ledzepgrl

Pro Member
Reaction score
I friggin love these things. :lol:

Mr. Really Bad Toupee Wearer

Today we salute you, Mr. Really Bad Toupee Wearer
More than any neon sign or exploding scoreboard ever could, your chrome dome cover says "hey guys, look at me".
You think it looks natural, but it couldn't look phonier if it had a chin strap.
Made of space-age fibers, it can repel anything: rain, wind, snow, and especially young women.
So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Stud in a Rug, then crack open another for that thing in your head.

damnit, I meant to post this in the Humor section <_<

Michelle'll move it if you drop her a line. ;)

Why did they change it from Real American Heroes anyway? It seemed to happen right after the war started, is that why?

Well, I notice that they have them into two different categories. There are Real Men of Genius and Real American Heroes. Not sure the difference *shrugs*.

Today we salute you, Mr. Nudist Colony Activity Coordinator.

Wearing nothing but a whistle and a clipboard, you're living the real American dream: getting paid to think up fun things to do, naked.
Sure there's danger- vinyl chairs, sunburns, chaffage... and lawn darts? Completely out of the question.
Your keen instincts tell you to stick to activities that involve lots of bouncing and jiggling. And if that doesn't work, who cares? You're all naked.
So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, nudie boy, because we all know, when the going gets tough, the tough get naked.

Really? I haven't heard any Real American Heros since 2001.

I had found a site a few months back with a list of all of em, or most of em.. lemme see if I still have it bookmarked..

:lol: :lol: Here it is.. god that's good stuff.

Hahahaha the jeans shorts one:

"Your multi-dimensional creation handles both duties with ease."

"Yooouuuu just said duty!!"

^ :lol:

"so crack open an ice cold bud light mr. jelly doughnut filler, nobody else takes it to the hole quite the way you do."
:naughty:

Back