MTV Call to Greatness

ephenj09

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just saw this show on MTV where theres a bunch of guys that are driving around a school bus that try to break records. The particular song im lookin for is played when the guys are done with a pillow fight "the worlds largest pillow fight". The song is played when they say "these are real records that are being broken". After this scene they get in the bus and talk about the longest zip line ride they are going to do to. Once again the techno song that is being played is before they go down on the zip line act and before they get in the bus. I'v heard this song before but cant find it. Any other songs that people heard while watching this drop a line if youwant too. THanks hope somone can find it.

Well here's the entire song list for the episode:

Eagles of Death Metal, "Speaking In Tongues"
Desert Sessions, "Subcutaneous Phat"
Jane's Addiction, "Mountain Song"
Interpol, "Slow Hands"
Moving Units, "Available"
The Libertines, "Up The Bracket"
Chemical Bros., "Golden Path"
The Prodigy, "Spitfire"
Massive Attack, "Special Cases"
Turbonegro, "Zillion Dollar Sadist "
Europe, "Final Countdown"
Moving Units, "Anyone"
These Arms Are Snakes, "Big News"
Moving Units, "Anyone"
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, "Whatever Happened To My Rock And Roll"
RJD2, "The Horror"
The Lashes, "Pop Song"
The Moving Units, "Going For Adds"
Beastie Boys, "Check It Out"
The Walkmen, "Little House Of Savages"
Stellastarr*, "My Coco"
Madvillian, "Figaro"
Martin Solveig, "Rocking Music"
Felix Da Housecat, "Silver Screen, Shower Scene"
Sons And Daughters, "La Lune"
Year Long Disaster, "Crazy Train"
Gram Rabbit, "Good, The Bad, The Ugly"
The Bronx, "Heart Attack American"
Peaches, "Kick It"

DUDE thanks so much, thats so awesome. Ill let everyone know when i find the exact song from all the tracks that were listed.

Well i went through all the songs and none seemed to sound like the song that i heard that was being played. I just saw the episode for the 3rd time and am going to run through all the songs again to try and find it. It's played right after the pillow fight is over and there talkin about how crazy it was. If anyone thinks they might know the song regardless that would be great. It did sound like there was a slight lyric at the end of it im not sure though, its definitly electronica/techno playing.

are these songs in the order that they played???

Does anyone know where you can watch this streaming off line? Its been a while but if i remember correctly it was a really cool song.

Back