Betty Crocker Warm Delights

Mike_Lowery

Reaction score
What's the title of the song in the Betty Crocker Warm Delights TV spot? I've been flipping through channels all night trying to see the commercial again, to no avail.

I'd love to know this myself. I don't think it's Pink Martini but they do some things in the "old style" seems to me it's a newer singer making a track that sounds like it's from the 20's or 30's

I found it! Today I called Betty Crocker customer service (found number online) they directed me to General Mills.

The lady said the singer is French and her name is Camille. Her song on the commercial is "Ruby" and her album is called le sac des filles which roughly translates to a bag of girls...

Originally posted by Indigojade1@Oct 5 2005, 07:34 AM
I found it! Today I called Betty Crocker customer service (found number online) they directed me to General Mills.

The lady said the singer is French and her name is Camille. Her song on the commercial is "Ruby" and her album is called le sac des filles which roughly translates to a bag of girls...
That's some dedication right there...thanks a lot for your help! I can now sleep at night. Aloha from Hawaii.

what a great song...the artist Camille has a very unusual, unique voice

Okay guys,
The commercial starts out with a purse on a table and something rolls off the table and just as this something falls the music kicks in and then finds the lady pulling her warm delights out of the microwave. The music sounds bluesy and almost like it's being played off a record. The only line I can grasp from this is "baby it's you". It's female singing as well.
Gracias por su ayuda

["We're good at...connecting the dots." - Det. Goren]

Well, this has been answered before on here...it's "Ruby" by Camille.

Back