Big Love

demonicae

Reaction score
looking for the song played over the ending credits on the pilot of this show that aired sunday march 12. some of the lyrics are "I love america, your secret's safe with me". If anyone can help thanks. I already checked the HBO website and it is not listed.

Looking for 2 songs from tonights episode of Big Love, both songs played during the party scenes, one was in the first scene, it was a man singing what sounded like a 80's remake done over as a rock version, the music stops and the chorus goes I love youuuuuuuuu, the second one was a slow song which was sung by a woman.

Thanks.

The first one's a cover of the Lionel Richie song, "Hello." The second is Flunk - "See Thru You."

Thank you, does anybody know who did the cover of "Hello"?

I'm looking for the song that was played at the end of the episode, over the credits I believe. The episode titled "Affair" aired Sunday 4/9/06.

The song was a bluegrass instrumental, very nice.

I found the band that sings the cover of Hello. They're "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes". The album is Take a Break. The whole thing is punk covers of R&B or other eighties songs. It's not on iTunes, only on Amazon.

Hope this helped.

Suzanne

Originally posted by Twix@Apr 10 2006, 01:21 PM
I'm looking for the song that was played at the end of the episode, over the credits I believe. The episode titled "Affair" aired Sunday 4/9/06.

The song was a bluegrass instrumental, very nice.
I checked iTunes and it very well could be the song "Bluegrass Special" (2:30) by Bill Monroe, from the Columbia Historic Edition: Bill Monroe

Anyone know the name and aritst used in last night's episode of Big Love on HBO? I can't even remember the words but I liked it a lot.

Ok, need to know song from ending credits of last weeks 5/14 (not last night's) Big Love episode.

Lyric: "I'm in love" Repeated alot

Female singer - sounds kinda '80's.

Does anyone know who sang the song at the end of Big Love on the 5/21? It sounds like Bob Dylan?

Does anyone know what the "marching music" is that plays as Adaleen pulls up in her Hummer? I've been told it's "Dixie" but after listening to dozens of versions on the iTunes Music Store I'm not convinced. If it is does anyone happen to know what specific version it is? Thanks.

Does anyone know who remade lionel richie's - hello in this episode where bill's daughter went to a party with her friend and they drank cough medicine please help thank you!

Back