New Phrase

4swrds

Pro Member
Reaction score
K, someone asked me to make a thread for suggestion on a new phrase and I did...soo any suggestions... :blink:

Aaaaaaaaaand what exactly do you mean by new phrase? Something that people will start saying all the time? :huh:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Apr 2 2006, 10:32 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand what exactly do you mean by new phrase?
:lol: His new line. (instead of "Do you like marbles?")

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 3 2006, 12:15 AM
INNA GADDADA VIDA
Do you know how that album title actually came about? The lead singer was on acid or something and was trying to say "In the Garden of Eden" and it came out that way instead. :p

Yep, have you ever seen the Simpsons where Bart slides the Inna Gaddada Vida sheet music into the hymnals?

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 2 2006, 11:38 PM
Yep, have you ever seen the Simpsons where Bart slides the Inna Gaddada Vida sheet music into the hymnals?
:lol:
Bart: Get yer hymns here!!! Straight from Jesus' mouth!!!

Rev. Lovejoy: WAIT A MINUTE! This sounds like rock ANR/OR roll eh!

I still don't believe it. Unless they're gonna end the show and this is like a grand finale.

I'm not sure if its real either, could be a very elaborate april fools joke.

The internet, check slash dot, they got some links. I guess there is a teaser trailer before that new ice age movie.

OMG SIMPSONS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!

but what about my new phrase...? :huh:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Apr 3 2006, 03:41 PM
OMG SIMPSONS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!

but what about my new phrase...? :huh:
"wow loot"

use it wisely

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 3 2006, 01:12 AM
The internet, check slash dot, they got some links. I guess there is a teaser trailer before that new ice age movie.
Oh yeah! I heard it on CNN, about the teaser... Homer was sitting in his underwear, on the couch, and when they said summer 2007, he ran off saying "better get started!" :lol:

They make it look like a superman trailer at first because homer is wearing a shirt with the S on it.

Back