Spring Break

I think Andy's the only other person here who gets Spring Break.

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@Apr 1 2006, 04:03 PM
k then where are you going or where did you go on Vacation
Lollololol, she is not Andy. :lol:

The new avatar splains it all. :eek:k:

The only "vacations" we ever go on are about a week in Michigan at Christmastime, which is hardly a vacation for me except for all the beer. Beer yay!

My woman had a week off for Spring Break. It was spent laying around the house doing nothing. Thank god her classes start back up tomorrow. Shhh, don't tell her I said that. :p

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 11 2006, 06:39 PM
He meant that's what happens in Oklahoma.
Does it stay there too? :p

Originally posted by leone+Apr 11 2006, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 11 2006, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Apr 11 2006, 06:39 PM
He meant that's what happens in Oklahoma.
Does it stay there too? :p [/b][/quote]
It get's buried there... :p

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 11 2006, 05:27 PM
Oklahoma City :woo:
Wait, wait, wait. Do you realize that you were only an hour and 45 minutes away from me?? So what brought you to Oklahoma City?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 11 2006, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 11 2006, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Apr 11 2006, 05:27 PM
Oklahoma City :woo:
Wait, wait, wait. Do you realize that you were only an hour and 45 minutes away from me?? So what brought you to Oklahoma City? [/b][/quote]
Really? No, I didn't know! My sister lives there, I was visiting her.

Did you go anywhere while you were there? Like the botanical gardens, omniplex, anything like that?

Back