Jaguar XK

zjchahalis

Reaction score
The song I'm looking for was in the commercial for the new Jaguar XK coupe and convertible that aired last night during the first commercial break of lost. this song was also in the pilot episode of Heist. the only Lyics i remember are "I took my camera out" Can anyone help

I just saw the same commercial on CNBC and everyone in the office started singing "I took my camera out". The boss looks at me, and says "Find out who sings that song. I need that album". Classic. So, ummm, does anyone know who sings that song. I don't want to get fired. LOL.

Thank you so much! I heard this on A&E in the early am hours of April 2, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Imagine my luck to come across this site by accident! Had to become a member because I think I'll be using you a lot in the future.

I "just" heard this on CNN during Nancy Grace. My cat was giving himself a tongue bath to the exact beat of the song...strange. I came on here and found it, and unfortunately went straight to Itunes to purchase before reading the entire thread. I still think it was worth it. :)

Thanks!

Back