horror stories about bushy saggy homemade pr0n

sketchyrx

Sweet Disposition
Reaction score
What to say? Too many people don't think if they take pictures they will be the only ones to see them. We had a manager who stole these types of pictures for himself. He eventually got fired.

Yeah, all right, you want creepy? Here ya go... And you're so right, by the way. They all think the machine does them and my eyes don't seem 'em. Dumbasses..

Had a person come in, whom we will call "Cx" from this point on. When Cx entered the store, I could tell just by looking at him that I was about to do some film that I didn't want to do. He was so hesitant to give his name and phone number, but caved in and did it. So, I processed the negatives, and sure enough, it was disturbing.

Cx, an older man, and a woman (perhaps Cx's ho) were taking nude pictures of themselves... in front of a young child, no younger than 7. There was even a picture of the child in the bed, however all you could SEE was that he was shirtless. He had a blanket on him.

So, after talking with my manager, it was decided that the police would be called.

Out they came and they reviewed the prints. They determined there was nothing they could do because the child's "part" was pictured. But apparently, this man was famous with them. His name and info was in the cop's notebook.

As the cops were leaving, in came none other than Cx himself. He walked right past them.

He came up, purchased the prints, and left. All while the police were checking for a warrant. Sure enough, they wanted him, and as he was driving out, they chased him...

Oh holy shit! Our machine was place right behind the counter and the prints would fall down and we had to make sure that if they were "bad" they would go on the other machine behind the wall.

We had some prints of this woman on a toilet and someone else taking the pictures. She was by herself. The close ups are disturbing. Inanimate objects used.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 29 2006, 03:08 AM
Oh holy shit! Our machine was place right behind the counter and the prints would fall down and we had to make sure that if they were "bad" they would go on the other machine behind the wall.

We had some prints of this woman on a toilet and someone else taking the pictures. She was by herself. The close ups are disturbing. Inanimate objects used.
I love your occassional Christmas at the Hicks Household pictures

:lol: :lol: :lol: I enjoy changing paper rolls in under a minute...And when the machine breaks down and there are no more pictures to be made.

Amateur photographer asshole knowitalls are nice. That's why we look at every print.. <_<

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 29 2006, 03:11 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I enjoy changing paper rolls in under a minute...And when the machine breaks down and there are no more pictures to be made.
No one else wants the lab, and I love it! I have so many people that come in and want me to do their prints, or if they have a problem or project, I always manage to figure something out with them.

And my friends love to come in there and see me in my coat, because, even though I don't really dress up now, it's different then what they are used to.

And whenever my machine breaks, it isn't typically the end of the world. I can have my ways with people, especially the older ladies... ;)

You'd make a killing at my ALF because all the old ladies would request you.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 29 2006, 03:13 AM
Amateur photographer asshole knowitalls are nice. That's why we look at every print.. <_<
Oh, you mean those that feel that One Hour Photo is so secondary compared to their skills as a photographer?

Why the hell do they come to us then!? Should they not have their own lab?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 29 2006, 03:15 AM
You'd make a killing at my ALF because all the old ladies would request you.
Sweet!

Originally posted by andy+Mar 28 2006, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Mar 28 2006, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Mar 29 2006, 03:13 AM
Oh, you mean those that feel that One Hour Photo is so secondary compared to their skills as a photographer?

Why the hell do they come to us then!? Should they not have their own lab? [/b][/quote]
I like the newlyweds who get their prints done and then they don't like that speck of lint or the color is "off". You remind me of the guy who taught me everything I needed to know about THE LAB. His name is Jaremy, he lives in FL. now. I haven't worked in a lab in about 4 years but I had my old coat until about 2 years ago. One of my friends from the store moved up here from AZ and she ended up working in photo too.

I'm adopted and the only info I have about my parents is this little sheet of paper mostly about the extended family health history, age of death, etc..I've read it over and over since I was young.

Anyway I reread it again when I started working in photo and guess what, my birth mom worked in a photo lab in 79 and my birth father was a lab manager of sorts...It was so weird/karmic that I did this job too..

Nice...

It's a fun job. Not something I want to do forever, but for now, it's really entertaining.

HEY! Melissa, you'll love this. I have a customer that, apparently, has a thing for me. Even though she is like 15 years older than me, she's always asking where "the hotty" is.

I'm afraid she's going to bring in some... prints.

You'll have to let her know how much you enjoy processing next day prints. Send her that way.

I just thought again about your parents there.

That is so weird.... All three of you having the same type of occupation, and that you didn't know them.

That is really cool.

She actually asks about the hotty? My God. Maybe take some really bad pictures and then show her and tell her how proud you are of your work and its all thanks to this job.

Back