Advertising

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadliest Catch

Status

Sponsored Links

I work for Discovery, actually! The song is by Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies, from the album Ruin Jonny's Bar Mitzvah (they do punk versions of silly classic rock songs and showtunes). I think we just starting running that promo today...rock 'n roll!
    I'm still workin' on finding out about that Travel Channel promo everyone was wondering about a while back...I hear it every day but can't track down who to ask at work that knows!

Status

Originally posted by freakshowlee@Jan 10 2007, 11:45 PM
    I work for Discovery, actually! The song is by Me First And The Gimmie Gimmies, from the album Ruin Jonny's Bar Mitzvah (they do punk versions of silly classic rock songs and showtunes). I think we just starting running that promo today...rock 'n roll!
    I'm still workin' on finding out about that Travel Channel promo everyone was wondering about a while back...I hear it every day but can't track down who to ask at work that knows!
    Thats sweet that you work for discovery. Could you try and figure out what the song is in this ad too:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...94&hl=discovery

Thanks
    "I like my Hotels like I like my pants;........with lot's of ball room"

Status

I work for Discovery too :-) Me First and the Gimme Gimmes have been out for quite a while. They have several cds out, all with punk-like version of popular songs.

Status

I'm looking for the music that goes to the new Deadliest Catch commercial...
    Riskier, Wilder, Deadlier than ever before, new Cameras , new crews The roughest season yet All appear on the screen...

Status

I don't know, but it sounds like some corny soundtrack from Pirates of the Caribbean: check that. Can't be sure though.

Status

I believe it is "Epicon (Hybrid)" by Immediate Music