Music video with shoes!

stevie_leigh

Reaction score
Okay so this is gonna sound daft but You kinda cant help it on a forum like this so here goes:

I saw this music video ages ago and the story revolved around this couples shoes. and it starts with them having an argument. it then follows the guys shoes(hes wearing converses) and he goes out to a club and makes out with this girl in a toilet cubicle and gets beat up and all sorts of stuff. By this time his shoes are all torn up. He buys flowers for his gf and goes home to make up. The last scene is her shoes all torn up and plattered with paint- suggesting that she went out on the rebound too.

phew!

Someone please help me cos the song was really good and I dunno why I cant find the name of it anywhere. The band name Smog rings a bell. Its also played a lot in the background on cribs I'm pretty sure .

driving me mental!!!

Thanks

So Smog is indie rock... I can't listen to music something's up with the speakers... I found 1 video called "I feel like the mother of the world"...

Originally posted by stevie_leigh@Mar 26 2006, 11:05 AM
in a toilet cubicle
I have no idea what this video might be, I just wanted to ask where you're from that you refer to it as a toilet cubicle because that's freaking awesome. :D

OMG! I totally remember that video! I haven't thought about it years, hence I have no idea what the song title is or who the artist is!!! LOL!

lol- not much help!

but good to know I havent gone insane and I didnt just dream it up :D

sadly enough i'm in the states... great, i said sadly enough, now men in black are going to kick down my door and brainwash me

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 27 2006, 02:54 PM
sadly enough i'm in the states... great, i said sadly enough, now men in black are going to kick down my door and brainwash me
:lol:

hey Stephie, just want you to know that not knowing this song or artist has been driving me crazy for days! However, I will not give up the fight easily, I'm still deperately trying my best to find out the info! I'll keep you posted!

:p

I know what video you're talking about. If I remember correctly, the artist's name is Kenna. All you have to do is go to mtv.com and they have the music video. The song is called, Freetime. :)

That's gotta be it - and it's freakin' awesome :lol: Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Jigglytuffy@Mar 30 2006, 03:56 PM
I know what video you're talking about. If I remember correctly, the artist's name is Kenna. All you have to do is go to mtv.com and they have the music video. The song is called, Freetime. :)
you're like god or something for figuring this out. have my babies?

Thanks. As soon as I read your post, I knew exactly what you were talking about. The first thing I did was go to MTV.com because I remember they made Kenna one of their artist to watch. I just searched and remembered his name and viola! I watched the video too cuz it's been ages since I've seen it. :D

That's great that you found it, but it's not the video I was thinking of. The one I remembered is way old and it was from the early 80's when MTV was only around for a few years.

All I can remember is that there were 2 pairs of shoes. The guys looked like red high top, converse looking, and the female's was a pair of pumps. I remember it starts in a room and they are in the closet. They come out of the closet and and dance around a bit. It was a very long time ago but I believe the rest is basically them going out on the town and it ends with them getting themselves back in the closet in the nick of time b/4 the humans catch them. Something like that anyway.

That's just too wierd - he's got the right shoes, do you mean that there were shoes with no people in them? :huh:

Back