hit the clown ad

stupid java/flash ads in general are annoying

On what page did you see the "Hit the Clown" ad?

I'm sorry some/most/all of the banner ads are annoying. We need to use advertising to keep the site going.

I usually see it on the main page. But I right click the ad and unclick "Play" to shut the damn thing up. :)

I've seen that clown ad before and know what you are talking about but I've never seen it on adtunes before.

Originally posted by jca@Mar 25 2006, 10:16 PM
Yo! Yo! Yo!
I'm sorry some/most/all of the banner ads are annoying....
We need to use advertising to keep the site going.
Well, JCA, that's understandable... But did you really have to RAP the answer? :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, Jon & Michelle, we do appreciate the fact that every comment in this thread gets a response, and that you DO consider and respond to, our opinions about the ads, in spite of the obvious financial considerations that must be going on in maintaining a website with this kind of traffic. Thank you for that.... Not many site amins take the time to do that.. :) B)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Mar 25 2006, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Mar 25 2006, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jca@Mar 25 2006, 10:16 PM
Yo! Yo! Yo!
I'm sorry some/most/all of the banner ads are annoying....
We need to use advertising to keep the site going.
Well, JCA, that's understandable... But did you really have to RAP the answer? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
That was him on Wild and Out. :lol:

Appreciate the kind words, cultclassic.

If rapping the answer helps ease the banner pain, that's the least I can do. ;)

If anyone is unhappy with banner ads on this or any other web site, they should be using Firefox as a browser and download the Firefox Adblock extension to disable ads on any web site.

As annoying as those ads are, I still always play the little fake games they offer. :p

Originally posted by jca@Mar 26 2006, 11:18 AM
Appreciate the kind words, cultclassic.

If rapping the answer helps ease the banner pain, that's the least I can do. ;)

If anyone is unhappy with banner ads on this or any other web site, they should be using Firefox as a browser and download the Firefox Adblock extension to disable ads on any web site.
I'm a dork cause yeah, this is probably why I've never seen that clown ad on here before. :leela:

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 26 2006, 08:55 AM
As annoying as those ads are, I still always play the little fake games they offer. :p
I thought I was the only loser that did that! :D

Back