Hey I'm new! :)

You know how I know you're gay? You said "H4X0R3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm good arent I? ;) I can't believe you guys fell for it ... :lol:

Omg wasn't that Waiting??? I loved that movie. Took me back to my waiting tables days. :lol: And Ryan Reynolds wasn't bad either. :)

Not Waiting, although that was a great movie, especially since I bartend at a place just like that. It was actually The 40 Year Old Virgin. Another great flick.

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay." I almost fell off the couch.

The best one was "because you have bumper sticker that says "I like balls in my face.""

One of the other guys that I work with and I havn't stopped doing this to each other since we saw the movie. It's so bad that even some of the waitresses do it to us now.

yo man over the weekend I was so craving an egg sandwhich so I went to the supermarket and bout like a pound of lettuce and then I realized I needed eggs so I went and got like a dozen eggs and I was like might as well get the other ingredients so I got some pepper and salt and stuff and then went home to make it and I spent the whole week making this egg sandwhich and after I was done making it I realised I no longer was really craving an egg sandwhich... :huh:

I seem to recall something like that but I can't remember where it's from.

Back