Bally's Song: "We got the vibe?"

jcv44wf

Reaction score
A while back, around the Holiday/Christmas season, when all the fitness clubs try to get people to join as a holiday gift for themselves or others for the coming new year, Bally's featured this commercial with this decidedly British sounding female quasi-techno pop sounding song that is difficult to make the words out. It sounds like: "I/We got the vibe/life/boy/groove/???" This indiscernable lyric repeats about 3 times.

I know this was a fairly popular song within the past two or 3 years. I just can't make out the words and I am trying to found out who the artist is.

If anybody can help, especially given my limited description here, you are certfiably a genius.

Thanks so much.

Peace

Jcv44wf
(John)

I really couldn't find much (including audio of the song I suggest), but based on the lyrics provided and the fact that it's by a British-sounding woman who has become somewhat popular over the last three years, maybe it's Shola Ama's "We Got A Vibe".

Well Kth,

I thank you for replying. I got my answer not long ago. Actually I figured it out and even came up with the "hit" on line with the title and artist you suggested. But, that wasn't it. It was a song called, "I saw the sign" by Ace of Bass. So, thanks once again. It's hard to pick up lyrics sometimes on a tv ad with noise in the background etc. But, as I am listening to it now, the lyrics are pretty clear.

Peace

Back