Criminal Minds Season 1

remycool

Reaction score
son at the beginning of Criminal Minds... sounded like " Tom Mcrae or Citizen Cope... didnt catch any words sorry about that. Any and all help would be appreciated!!

remy

Was Citizen Cope - "Penitentiary", followed with what sounded like Nonpoint's version of "In The Air Tonight".
~Gretchen

ooohh thank you for the quick response... Big atl HUGS for that

remy
a.k.a
Ima Gitcha

what is the song in the credits its kinda like "all pain is the same....."then something like "pleasure...[something that rhymes with same]"

You guys rock, I was going to ask about that song. I loved it.

Any one know if the song that was featured at the end of the latest episode of Criminal Minds where they find the wedding rings? It sounded similar to Solaris. Don't know if it was something commercially available or if it was someone made specifically for that show.

Thanks!

I may be getting my episodes confused do you have any other information about the song?

However if I'm not getting them confused the song that I remember is James Blunt's - "Tear and Rain" on his album Back to Bedlam.

song at end credits smething like "make tomorrow, make tomorrow..."

Anyone know the name of the "metal" song that played in last nights (11/30/05) episode?

Criminal Minds

what was the song at the end of Criminal Minds show tonight with the lyrics "in a tme when the music is nt forgotten"?

I believe the title is "When the Music's Not Forgotten", by a Texas duo called Deadman. I remember hearing this summer or fall on World Cafe, and liked it a lot, but forgot to write it down. Glad they used it on the show, and I'm glad you brought it up so I'd go look for the information! Thanks!

I just found some lyrics for this song:

"Please come close, for I long for you to hear, Hear the sound that will rid you of your fears. In a land where no water can be found, In a place where there is no fertile ground. Longing for, yearning not to be forgotten; In an age when the music is forgotten, In an age when the music is forgotten.

And the truth (and the truth) speaks of great and mighty things, Teaching us (teaching us) what the peace of Heaven brings; We must give (we must give), we must give to all the others, Those in need (those in need) who we fear to call our brothers; Reaching out (reaching out) so that we are not forgotten. In a time (in a time) when the music is forgotten, In a time (in a time) when the music is forgotten.

If we stand on a hill and do not touch, How can we do good? If we wash our hands of all our friends, What change can really come? If we hide our fears and don't draw near, Have we really lived? Or are we all just standing here, Hoping there is grace?

In a dream (in a dream) that I had not long ago, Visions of (visions of) a city made of gold; And a sound (and a sound) that I'd never heard before, such a sound (such a sound), saturating to the core; such a sound(such a sound)! One that cannot be forgotten. In a time (in a time) when the music's not forgotten, in a time (in a time) when the music's not forgotten."

The kind of song I wish I could have written.

Hello.

I checked first, this has not been asked already ...

The 1/18/06 episode of Criminal Minds ... the one about the guy poisoning a bunch of people ...

There were two songs used that I was interested in ...

I tried Googling with the lyrics that I was able to catch, and I was able to find an answer for the one song I was looking for ... however, I didn't have the same luck with the other song ...

So I turn to you good folks at AdTunes ...

The song I'm looking for ... The cue for it during the episode was when the SWAT team approached a garage/warehouse building, pried open the garage door, threw in a smoke canister, and entered the building (this is when they figured out that it was this one guy in there who was the likely UNSUB (hehe, a little Criminal Minds fun) responsible for the poisonings ...
It was sort of a combination of techno and rock ...
The few (albeit sketchy) lyrics I was able to catch ...
EITHER ...
Say I don't want you, say you don't need me
OR, IT COULD BE ...
Say that I want you, say that you need me

OK ...

Anybody out there have a clue?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Oh, and BTW, the other song that I was looking for and found out for myself ... for those interested ...
The song used at the very end of the show ...

Wilco - "Wishful Thinking"

Enjoy!
There you go.

The show Criminal Minds was on tonight. At the very end of the show there was a song that I really liked. It was on the episode "The Fox". If you could help me that would be great!

Back