How do you make yourself anonymous?

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Mar 22 2006, 03:51 PM
Oh hush up, you little punk :p :lol:

^to Anthony, not Melissa ;)
:lol: I just told him to hush in the other thread at the same time. ^5

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 03:50 PM
Hip hop anonymous.
Hiphopatotamus!!

You know I google searched that the other day, and I was suprised, only one other person on the entire face of the innernets thought of that. They probably stole it too! :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 03:50 PM
Hip hop anonymous.
I love that movie. :lol:

If I had a kid, I'd probally suck just like Sandler did...lettin the kid do whatever he/she wanted.

nooo, but google re-tests show that about 5 people use it in their vocabulary now <_<

Originally posted by Caren H+Mar 22 2006, 04:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Mar 22 2006, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 03:50 PM
Hip hop anonymous.
I love that movie. :lol:

If I had a kid, I'd probally suck just like Sandler did...lettin the kid do whatever he/she wanted.
[/b][/quote]
Right? I always wanted to pick my own name when I was younger so I'd prolly let my own kid do that too.

Anthony, maybe!! *gasp* It's POSSIBLE!! *gasp* That Google isn't picking up every single reference to hip hop anonymous on the web!! :eek:

And also, maybe it's possible that other people are spelling it differently. With the accent and all it's pretty open to interpretation.

Is that what he said in the movie? I thought there was more syllables.

Back