Boo

rewep

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Here's my semi-yearly post to let everyone know I'm not dead and I don't hate all of you. So, uh.. yeah.

REWEP!!! :wub:

Though it really does no good to wub you since you're already gone til November.

Sir_Garland: No, always rewep, but I was gone for quite some time. So long they deleted my account and I had to create it again and lose all my pretty posts. :(

Caren H: Thanks I think. It's a KMFDM album cover, or part of one anyway.

Scoot: Not so much, more like gone til I feel like coming back, you should know how I am by now. :p And you can't make fun of my AIM screen name, I've had it since AIM first came out. You of course can still make fun or rewep and how it came to be.. I still do.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 01:10 PM
POWER. :naughty:

Where you keep disappearing to anyway?
obscurity

Sounds uninspiring. Come back and play with us. Andy never comes here anymore! :woo:

Hey Rewep nice ta meet ya... :D

Wht up?

Do you like Marbles? :huh:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 02:08 PM
Sounds uninspiring. Come back and play with us. Andy never comes here anymore! :woo:
Awww, but I liked Andy.. er.. wait..

Originally posted by rewep+Mar 22 2006, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Mar 22 2006, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 02:08 PM
Awww, but I liked Andy.. er.. wait.. [/b][/quote]
:)

Sarah doesn't post anymore either though. I don't think you'd know anyone anymore cept me and Michelle.

I should have known you'd sneak the marble question in...:mellow:

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 22 2006, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 22 2006, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by rewep@Mar 22 2006, 05:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 22 2006, 02:08 PM

Awww, but I liked Andy.. er.. wait..
:)

Sarah doesn't post anymore either though. I don't think you'd know anyone anymore cept me and Michelle. [/b][/quote]
I still talk to Sarah whenever I see her on MSN so no biggie there. Other than that it's not hard to strike up a conversation with all the interesting people on here.

Back