Upcoming Movies

Caren H

Oh, joy...
Reaction score
I'm very impatient about X-Men 3. It's takin to damn long!

I also wanna see:

Men In Black III (2007)
Saw III (fall 2006)
Shrek III (2007)
Austin Powers 4 (2007)

Snakes on a Plane :ph34r: The Da Vinci Code, The Devil Wears Prada

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 21 2006, 03:11 AM
Snakes on a Plane :ph34r: The Da Vinci Code, The Devil Wears Prada
What's Snake's On a Plane gonna be about?

:lol: :lol:
Can't wait til' that comes out! Adding it to my wish list.

Must See "Next" starring Nicholas Cage.

The core plot was pretty interesting, but instead of playing it up they just showed a lot of gore for the sake of gore. The agent from Bernie Mac Show was in it though, he was the best part. I love how he talks.

Tarantino did it? I thought it was written and directed by some other guy. :unsure:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 21 2006, 12:11 AM
The Da Vinci Code
Can't Wait for Da Vinci Code.... :eek:

Also X men 3 and Spiderman 3 .... :D

but Spider mans coming May 7 2007 I heard last.... :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 21 2006, 08:54 AM
Did anybody go see Hostal?
That movie Freaked me out....

I was like still in shock 30 minutes after seeing the movie...It wasn;t scary or anything..I don't know I guess it just really got me thinking... :huh:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 21 2006, 02:29 PM
He had a hand in it, guest director or something.
Not even that. He just presented it. You know, to get it going. If they would have said directed by ...yada yada...that guuuyyyy....then no one would have been that anxious about it. The director is Eli Roth by the way. Apparently he's a newbie. Probally only directed short films of some sort.

I was pretty bummed when I saw his name on the preview like he actually directed it. Falso advertisement. Then once I really saw it and it said "Quentin Tarintino presents:" I was pretty upset... <_<

It was released about...four months ago. Yeah, the movie was based on torture places in Amsterdam. It was pretty crazy. Just the idea of people getting paid to brutally torture people is wacko. That's what really scared me. Other than that, it really was just way to much gore, to the point of annoyance.

Back