Nissan trucks

zjchahalis

Reaction score
Keeps repeating "Right here, Right now...Right here, Right now...Right here, Right now" Anyone know what it is?

The comercial for the 2006 Nissan Sales Event has just begun to run. There is a techno song on it that I like, but I do not know the name or artist of the song. Can anyone help me?

It's a truck commertial where trucks and suv's are flipping into view.
You can hear in the Background "right here, right now, right here, right now...." i have heard this music before and have no idea where! I have poked about on the nissan website, but really have no idea where to look....

of course.... after i searched and searched for "right here right now"

ugh, anyway, thanks!

Just started seeing this comercail in the last few days, its a techno song, ive heard it before possibly even on another nissan commercial and i believe on a movie here and there

I have looked at all the threads i can find, but its a Nissan Titan commercial and it has the trucks like flipping under the floor and flipping back up, its instrumental...thanks so much!

It's "Right here right now" by Fatboy Slim. Please search next time, this question was answered very recently.

Thanks so much, this is my first post, so i'll search harder next time..thanks

It was on probably ~6 months ago, and I dont remember what they were advertising. The person in the background was saying "right here, right now".

I assumed it was made just for the ad, untill I saw a (rather random) video on youtube using it.

Back