hal's introduction

hal 9000

Reaction score
Good afternoon gentlemen. I am a hal 9000 computer.
Actually, i'm just a guy that stumbled across this site looking for music in a cadillac comercial. It (the site) looked pretty cool so I signed up and here i am, sayin' hello to all.

Hey kid, I'm a computa! Stop all the downloadin!

:) Hi and welcome Hal.

But you're just saying hello to the gentlemen? So, that off the bat eliminates all the women and Andy. Oh well, I'll say hello to you anyway. :)

Aww, we love our Andypants. So did he end up being hot or not? Last time I checked he was at like 3.4 or something. :lol:

Prolly. We scared off that golfdude last week. That was sorta fun. :)

haha, not scared off... well, yet anyway.
and sorry for the chauvenist intro,
but it was just a quote from the movie.

btw, i love those g.i. joe remixes or whatever they are

i'm dyin' here...
anyone wanna help me load a pic under my username?

:) It's actually not working, they had to take the picture function down til the next upgrade. Just post a link to a picture either in your signature or on your profile.

Yay! We didn't scare him off. .....yet. :unsure:

Okay so where you at on the pic thing? Do you have it hosted somewhere?

Oh, I was way late on that. Stoopid work distracting me and stuff. Anyway, I thought you were talking about getting an avatar.

alright, well thanks anyway.

you are a twin? or just a fan of cool German words?

Oh you know what, I think you're right Rhonda. A pic under his username, that's where the avatars go.

OK, what she said. Do you have it uploaded somewhere?

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 20 2006, 07:11 PM
It's an homage to my bipolarism.

ummm, well I am used to sites that allow me to upload from either the web or from my docs... do i need to use something like photobucket.com?

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 20 2006, 07:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 20 2006, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hal 9000@Mar 20 2006, 07:11 PM
It's an homage to my bipolarism. [/b][/quote]
Wow! He's good. No one ever gets that. Keep him around we must.

Originally posted by hal 9000@Mar 20 2006, 07:15 PM
ummm, well I am used to sites that allow me to upload from either the web or from my docs... do i need to use something like photobucket.com?
yep. You got it.

Back